Congrats, you are now at Word Craze Level 481 , and that means you come across some difficulties. Maybe you failed to find EQUITY or KARAT or another word. In fact, this level have much more words to be found and finding them all without missing any of them will push you to Level 482 which is the next challenge where we will support you solving it.
Coming from the Master Topic ( Word Craze Answers ) through the set of intermediate levels ( 401 to 500) where this topic is located. You’re not going to get a “just about” or a wrong answer ! Because I’m going to give you The Correct Answers.
Play your level and when you feel stuck, just comeback here and catch the missing word. Because we care much about your progress, this is what you need for Level 481, the requested words are :
- The return on a bet : PAYOFF
- What professional should be presiding over this situation? : JUDGE
- The largest South American country : BRAZIL
- Popular Asian cooking method where ingredients are combined in a heated cauldron : HOTPOT
- Soldiers that fight on horseback : CAVALRY
- ______ Nelson, country music legend who sang “Georgia on my Mind” : WILLIE
- The state of being extremely poor : POVERTY
- The k in “24k gold” stands for _____ : KARAT
When this level is finished and you go to the level 482 of the game word craze, you will see that it is no longer a joke. In a time when found this easy anagram, the level 482 rolled out by the minute and new words are requested. We do recognise that cheating is not all fun but we know that there a big load of words that word games players can miss. And it requires often a kind of incredibly deep concentration and gripping crosswords experience to have them come to mind quick.
Anyway, for those who are wondering about which words they have to find in the next step, click at the following spoiler button to reveal a sample of the words to find and whether its this one or another, that level is not the last one in this game…whether it will show you the hardest one or not, I guess you will have some work to do.