Congrats, you are now at Word Craze Level 2601 , and that means you come across some difficulties. Maybe you failed to find RESOLVED or OUTPOSTS or another word. In fact, this level have much more words to be found and finding them all without missing any of them will push you to Level 2602 which is the next challenge where we will support you solving it.
Coming from the Master Topic ( Word Craze Answers ) through the set of intermediate levels ( 2601 to 2700) where this topic is located. You’re not going to get a “just about” or a wrong answer ! Because I’m going to give you The Correct Answers.
Play your level and when you feel stuck, just comeback here and catch the missing word. Because we care much about your progress, this is what you need for Level 2601, the requested words are :
- Decided firmly upon a course of action : RESOLVED
- Admit that you have done something wrong : FESSUP
- Lies on a grand scale : WHOPPERS
- Freeflow amount is this : UNLIMITED
- Item replaced at a car repair shop : AUTOPART
- Where naval commanding superiors observe navigational proceedings : POOPDECK
- Fissure in a rock : CREVICE
- Patiently stands in line : AWAITS
- Military stations established in distant parts of your own country or in foreign countries : OUTPOSTS
When this level is finished and you go to the level 2602 of the game word craze, you will see that it is no longer a joke. In a time when found this easy anagram, the level 2602 rolled out by the minute and new words are requested. We do recognise that cheating is not all fun but we know that there a big load of words that word games players can miss. And it requires often a kind of incredibly deep concentration and gripping crosswords experience to have them come to mind quick.
Anyway, for those who are wondering about which words they have to find in the next step, click at the following spoiler button to reveal a sample of the words to find and whether its this one or another, that level is not the last one in this game…whether it will show you the hardest one or not, I guess you will have some work to do.